⭐ DataCamp vs iLoveCoding
Compare the popular online learning platforms DataCamp and iLoveCoding side-by-side to see which one is right for you, including similarities and differences in features, pricing, and more.
This guide uses data collected from their websites, as well as other sources, to help you decide which online learning platform is a better fit for your needs.
🎯 Target Audience for DataCamp
The target audience for DataCamp is learners who are interested in data science and artificial intelligence.
How do you know if DataCamp is right for you?
DataCamp is best for learners who want to develop their skills in data science and AI at their own pace.
It caters to a diverse range of individuals, including beginners looking to explore non-coding essentials and professionals seeking to advance their knowledge in data science, AI, and machine learning.
Additionally, DataCamp is beneficial for businesses that aim to upskill their teams in data and AI, with training designed to meet their specific needs.
The platform's hands-on learning experience, interactive courses, and real-world problem-solving make it suitable for anyone looking to acquire practical data skills and launch or enhance their career in the field.
🎯 Target Audience for iLoveCoding
How do you know if iLoveCoding is right for you?
Additionally, iLoveCoding is valuable for intermediate developers looking to enhance their skills in front-end and back-end development, as it offers training in modern frameworks like React JS and Node.js.
🎓 Programming Languages
The table below provides an overview of the programming languages offered by DataCamp and iLoveCoding so that you can quickly see if what you need is available.
|DataCamp Programming Languages||iLoveCoding Programming Languages|
Back to Top
The table below provides an overview of the features offered by DataCamp and iLoveCoding so that you can very quickly see if the features you need are available.
|Mobile App (Apple)||✅||❌|
|Mobile App (Android)||✅||❌|
|Get More Info||Visit DataCamp||Visit iLoveCoding|
Back to Top
The table below provides an overview of the pricing offered by DataCamp and iLoveCoding so that you can very quickly see if the features you need are available.
|Price (Monthly)||USD Free - USD 39|
|Price (Yearly)||USD Free - USD 300|
|Price (Lifetime)||USD 99|
|Pricing Link||DataCamp Pricing||iLoveCoding Pricing|
Back to Top
💵 Refund Policies Comparison
Having an easy-to-find & understand refund policy is vital for any business.
It shows that they stand behind their products and services, and are willing to give you a refund if you are not satisfied with your purchase.
Both DataCamp and iLoveCoding have refund policies, which we have summarized below.
DataCamp Refund Policy:
DataCamp's refund policy states that they do not offer refunds or prorated amounts for unused portions of a subscription.
If a subscription automatically renews, the user will retain access until the end of the subscription upon cancellation.
Exceptions to the refund policy can be considered on a case-by-case basis by contacting DataCamp Support.DataCamp Refund Policy
iLoveCoding Refund Policy:
iLoveCoding offers a 7-day full refund policy for all their plans.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can request a refund within the first 7 days by emailing [email protected].
Their goal is to keep your money only if they have earned it, ensuring customer satisfaction.iLoveCoding Refund Policy
Back to Top
The information in this comparison about DataCamp and iLoveCoding is presented to help you make your own, informed, decision about which has the best programming course for you.
How do you know if DataCamp or iLoveCoding is right for you?
- DataCamp seems to be best suited for learners who are interested in data science and artificial intelligence.
Back to Top
🔀 Alternatives to DataCampIf you are looking for alternatives to DataCamp, below is a list of comparisons to the most popular competitors.
⭐ Product Comparisons (2 Options)
- DataCamp vs BloomTech
- DataCamp vs CodaKid
- DataCamp vs Code Academy
- DataCamp vs CodeGym
- DataCamp vs CodeWizardsHQ
- DataCamp vs Codefinity
- DataCamp vs Codemy
- DataCamp vs CodinGame
- DataCamp vs Coding Blocks
- DataCamp vs Coding Bootcamps
- DataCamp vs Coding Ninjas
- DataCamp vs CodingExplained
- DataCamp vs Coursera
- DataCamp vs Data Science Dojo
- DataCamp vs Datamites
- DataCamp vs Educative
- DataCamp vs Edureka
- DataCamp vs Finxter
- DataCamp vs KnowledgeHut
- DataCamp vs LaunchSchool
- DataCamp vs LearnPython
- DataCamp vs Pluralsight
- DataCamp vs Programiz
- DataCamp vs RaspberryTips
- DataCamp vs SimplyCoding
- DataCamp vs Teach Me Python
- DataCamp vs The Odin Project
- DataCamp vs Udemy
- DataCamp vs Zeolearn
- DataCamp vs edX
⭐ Product Comparisons (3 Options)
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs Udemy
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs Code Academy
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs Coding Ninjas
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs Coursera
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs edX
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs Programiz
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs Pluralsight
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs Educative
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs The Odin Project
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs KnowledgeHut
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs Edureka
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs CodinGame
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs Finxter
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs Codefinity
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs CodeGym
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs LearnPython
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs CodeWizardsHQ
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs Coding Blocks
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs Data Science Dojo
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs BloomTech
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs LaunchSchool
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs RaspberryTips
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs Datamites
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs CodaKid
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs Zeolearn
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs CodingExplained
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs Codemy
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs SimplyCoding
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs Coding Bootcamps
- DataCamp vs iLoveCoding vs Teach Me Python
Back to Top